Arrangements in Advance
Facing the reality of death is a profession of our Catholic faith. If we are a people who believe in Eternal Life, then death is simply a doorway through which we pass to complete our journey to the kingdom.
Diocesan staff members offer their expertise on a one-on-one basis in order to provide our families with effective help at a time of great need. They also offer assistance in preparing beforehand for the final repose of you and your loved ones through pre-planning.
Advantages of Planning Beforehand
- Peace of mind is achieved by anticipating the decision-making process.
- Assurance of Catholic Burial when the need arises.
- Families are able to make decisions as a whole to ensure wishes are met.
- Appointments can be made in your home.
- Families are able to secure adjoining plots, niches and crypts.
Cemeteries Home | How to Reach Us | Request Form | Our Cemeteries | Special Days | Prayer